Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: Project Delivery & Support is seeking a Seasoned IT Project Manager for the Automated Sales Pipeline and Lead Management initiatives.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Build a new reporting application integrated with all products and leads generation systems and can capture the status of branch leads and sales in real-time.
• Receive and process non-sales Milestones from Product systems to increase the likelihood a sale will be completed.
• Automatically link all associated milestone events into a single thread from the initiation point to capture the full end-to-end sale’s life cycle.
• Automate Pipeline reporting to increase accuracy and transparency.
• Trigger event notification/reminder to advisor to reach out to the customer, enhancing customer experience.
• Enhance Lead management to provide visibility for Sales Managers on Leads from initiation to completion.
• Provide a reporting solution on leads and the best option on how the report is presented.
• Data insights to be used
Must Have Skills:
• IT Project Manager (end to end IT Development project experience) – 8+ years of professional experience
• Oversee finances/understand/explain any variances (project of $2MM+) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• PMP Certification
• Banking experience
Nice to Have:
• Jira & confluence
• CA PPM
• Variety in IT projects they have worked on
• Outstanding communication skills – verbal & written
• Leading Steering Meetings with VPs/SVPs
• Independently lead project/program end to end
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field