Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Project Delivery & Support is seeking a season IT Project Manager who has extensive experience managing technical projects from end to end. They will be managing a project of $10MM+ which could be within various parts of the bank such as Wealth.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended and work on other projects while growing their network and experience.
Typical Day in Role:
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Must Have Requirements/Skills:
• IT Project Manager (manage and lead technical projects to completion, manage the day-to-day project activities, collaborate with stakeholders and work with other teams to troubleshoot problems that come up during the project lifecycle. – 10+ years of hands on experience
• Oversee budgetary information and manage project resource needs and multiple teams – 10+ years of hands on experience
• Ownership of financials (managed $10MM+ budget) – 10+ years of experience
• Delivering to executive steering committees – 5+ years of experience
• Understand technicalities from developers and explain them to business side in business terms – 10+ years of hands on experience
• PMP Certification
Nice to Have Skills:
• CA PPM experience
• Communicate project objectives to all team members involved.
• Regularly Communicate with Stakeholders and other departments about project progress, status and resources.
• Host project meetings Ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility. Escalate any issues to appropriate teams/stakeholders.