Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: Cyber Security Services is seeking a Junior IT Security Analyst to achieve the company’s information security objectives of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of information, as well as the delivery of company services.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will get the opportunity for growth and expand their knowledge/experience (nurture the start of their career) while working in a casual environment with a friendly and experienced team. They will also get to touch on different skills and technologies within the cyber security field.
• 24/7 security monitoring and response of the company’s information processed through joint venture / strategic alliances and third-party arrangements; ensuring that customer information continues to be protected as expected.
• Network security monitoring of the company’s internet resources, ensuring the appropriateness of resource settings, configuration and usage as well as protection from any network data leakage.
• Malware analysis to enrich the company’s Cyber Threat Intelligence program.
• Phishing investigations to identify potential threat campaigns targeting the company specifically.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• IT Analyst – 1+ year of hands on professional experience
• Strong self-starters
• Curiosity for the industry and field
Nice to Have
• Technology or Banking Industry experience
• SANS 400 or Security/Network +
• Experience working on a relevant or cyber security project (can be done on the side, doesn’t have to be done for work)
Degrees or certifications:
• Any bachelor’s degree or min 2-year diploma