• Client Online Platform- Canadian Digital Banking Engineering – Core
Reason for request:
• We have many project deadlines and require additional Support
Candidate Value Proposition:
• We tend to keep our contractor for a long period time. We are servicing the client customer platform.
• Opportunity to extend for a long period of time
• We have multiple projects and there are multiple opportunities to stay on board
• You have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in performing threat risk assessments on complex applications and network environments.
• You have 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience with security controls/mechanisms.
• You have used industry leading productivity tools to produce quantitative/qualitative reports; data flow diagrams & visual presentations.
• You are results focused with ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently.
• You are able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• You can manage assignments to completion with minimal supervision, ensuring line management is aware of potential issues.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
• 5-7 years experiences in J2EE software development roles, as well as confidence in making and owning technical decisions
• 3+ Years experiences working as Application Security relate roles, eg, Security Advisor / Penetration Tester
• Strong subject matter expertise with Third Party Risk Management Information Security practices related to code management vulnerability & application security scanning. E.g Blackduck / Fortify / WebInspect
• 3+ years of understanding and experience with security controls/mechanisms and threat/risk assessment techniques pertaining to complex data, application and network environments.
• At least 4+ prior work experience being able to execute end-to-end implementation tasks and support our technical leads in creating unified and reliable delivery plans
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills to assist in the communication and finalization of the Bank’s security requirements, contractual obligations and standards to internal teams and third party relationships.
• At least 3 years of strong knowledge/work experience in cloud security concepts, architecture and controls
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with excellent individual project management and tracking skills
Nice to Have:
• Previous experiences in major Canadian bank considered as asset
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field