• Client is hiring for their Harmony Project – PLATO Manager is managing a bulk hire with very strict timelines and requires Senior Java Developers (with Spring Booth and Cloud Microservice experience) and a Development Team Lead. Targeting February 16th start dates. PLATO client Digital Platform.
• Project is for the loyalty program. Primary focused on design and development with microservices and reusable components.
Must have skills:
• 5+ years of advanced level proficiency in Microservices development using Spring boot and Spring core frameworks and other Spring projects and advanced Java, JUnit, and other Unit/Integration testing framework. – very technical interviews
• Minimum 2+ years of advanced level proficiency in designing and building applications using 12-factor Cloud native and Microservices Architecture
• Recent projects (min 1) proficiency and several years of experience in developing enterprise applications using core spring framework and Java Design patterns and strong knowledge and experience with advanced skills including OAuth AND/OR Spring Security AND/OR SOAP AND/OR Reactive AND/OR Messaging AND/OR Eventing solutions such as Kafka, Pub/Sub.
• Good communication skills
• Looking for a team player
• Someone who can take initiatives and drive the project – Development Lead will be independent – will be overseeing 5 Software Engineers
• Open mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude
Nice to have skills:
• Proficient in using GIT for source code repository and Maven/Gradle
• IDE tools such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or VSCode
• Proficient in Cloud native Containerized Architecture and have years of exp in deploying application in cloud platforms such as PCF or kubernetes and Istio Service Mesh
• Experience with Jenkins for building CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of Azure, GCP, Docker, Splunk, Dynatrace is an asset.