Reason for request:
• The Enterprise File Highway Lab requires more Development and Support
Your Business Line:
• Global Payments Technology Solutions and Support
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary: We are looking for a Java Developer
• Contributes to the overall success of the Global Payments Technology Solutions & Support by ensuring initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
• The Developer will ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures and implement code deployment.
• They will need to work with other team members, support staff, stakeholders and at times may need to indirectly work with vendors, in determining requirements.
Qualification of Must have skills:
• At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in file transfer protocols (i.e., FTP/S, SFTP, AS2, etc).
• At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in computer networking and security.
• At least 3-5 years of prior work experience in enterprise Java application development.
• 1-2 years of prior work experience in DevOps tools (i.e., SVN, git, bitbucket).
• Intermediate experience with Java, SQL, and Unix system.
Nice to have Skills:
• Previous commercial banking and/or business payment systems/processes experience.
• A recognized under-graduate degree in computer science or related science/engineering major is desired.
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• Panel Interview – 1 Round.