Selling Points of Position:
• Exposure to Regulatory environment. Opportunity to redesign and establish best practices.
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Relevant exp. along with Capital Markets regulatory expertise and knowledge of global compliance frameworks
• How will performance be measured: Milestones will be set up.
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• The main function of the L&D Instructional Designer is to become intimately familiar with client Securities (clientS) regulatory requirements and conduct an in-depth needs assessment of existing regulatory programs to identify overlapping/redundant content, map relevant content to job functions and geographical locations and identify holistic learning recommendations to reduce overall learner seat time.
• The scope of work could also include some instructional design work to streamline assets.
• In collaboration with Learning Solutions Architects and various business partners, conduct a comprehensive learning needs assessment of the entire clientS regulatory/required training catalog content and release dates to inform a holistic view.
• Craft detailed learning recommendations based on assessment findings to meet the learning and performance needs of multiple job roles.
• Provide deep subject matter expertise in conducting learning needs assessments, instructional design and learning and performance consulting, including financial industry knowledge of the regulatory environment.
• Adept at interacting with diverse groups of internal partners at all levels.
• If design is required, ensure learning solutions align to client’s brand, learner accessibility and principles of diversity and inclusion, leveraging established standards and guidelines and achieve success criteria while managing scope, risks and stakeholder engagement and problem resolution.
• 5+ years’ experience as a skilled Instructional Designer / Learning Consultant supporting regulatory projects. Capital Markets regulatory expertise and knowledge of global compliance frameworks will be an essential part of this role.
• Educational background in instructional design / Adult Learning Certificate
• Advanced design skills in assessing, recommending and creating high quality, fully accessible learning deliverables
• Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint & Word) and experience designing interactive and engaging materials