The incumbent will help oversee & support manage a team that includes Production Control Operators (Systems Operators), Production Control Analysts (Service Desk Analysts), Application Support and Desktop Support Analysts. The role will also oversee the management of Telephony infrastructure for multi location call centres and operates within a shared service delivery model where some services are delivered through an outsourced I.T. environment and other services are being delivered with in-house resources.
• At least 10yrs of experience with proven track record of providing excellent customer service in a complex and multi location environment
• Demonstrated 3-5yrs experience managing and supporting a help/service desk for both insourced and outsourced applications, services and infrastructure.
• Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to both technical and non-technical audience
• Experience with establishing and managing Incident, Problem and Change Management best practices
• Proven experience with service desk tools and processes, Experience applying ITIL best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• French is a strong asset