• Own strategic direction and execution in standing up a general training function for client Wealth’s Client Focused Reforms (CFR) project that will impact all of our lines of businesses including Direct Investing, Private Wealth Investment, Financial Planning, Asset Management, and Shared Services
• Remain current on CFR developments and its impact to the Wealth businesses and industry
• Design and deliver timely, high quality, audience-appropriate training solutions that align with regulatory requirements and business objectives
• Conduct comprehensive learning needs analyses in the context of Client Focused Reforms (CFR) and develop Training Strategies to enable delivery of detailed learning recommendations and collaborate to build training work packages and learning solutions, with a focus on both “change-management” and “sustainment” outcomes
• Plan, develop, launch and oversee overall training programs including identifying and managing tasks, deliverables, timelines, critical success factors, track resources, work effort, budget and escalate issues where appropriate
• Thrive in close partnership with Change Management, Communications, and Procedures teams to deliver best-in-class training outcome that meets regulatory (CFR) and business model change requirements
• Manage and partner with Instructional Designers and Facilitators to ensure development deliverables are in line with overall project objectives and adhere to adult learning principles and contemporary learning styles.
• Consistently building out a learning centre of excellence; provide peer coaching with fellow consultants and instructional designers to enable broad capability build; champion and own creation and consistent use of best in class common practices, processes and measures across the design/development, program evaluation and learning consulting functions
• Conduct post implementation reviews and provide recommendations to elevate the learner’s experience and better achieve regulatory business objectives
• Support and enhance the client Brand (corporate; customer; business) by maintaining high personal and professional standards for all activities, publications and deliverables
• Facilitate web based / in-person training sessions when required
• Exp. managing teams of Facilitators to deliver learning / change outcomes
• 10+ yrs Learning consulting/L&D exp. in needs analysis,design,delivery,evaluation
• Exp. from Wealth industry (advisory roles, products, systems, procedures & structure, securities industry, regulations & procedures)
• Knowledge in the principles of adult learning, project mgt & business acumen
• Exp. managing project plans & execute on deliverables on time & on budget.
• Exp. working in ambiguous, fast paced env.
Nice to have;
• University Degree
• A relevant Learning & Development designation or Certification/degree
• Project Management certification
• Degree in Adult Education or an equivalent combination of education & training exp
• Business acumen & organizational awareness, change mgt. leadership, good judgment & decision making, operational & service excellence,
• Analytical thinker with ability to think critically, solve problems and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously in a fast-paced demanding environment with multiple regulatory deadlines and priorities
• Strong leadership skills and ability to impact / influence and build consensus among multiple stakeholder groups
• Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines and complex curriculum build streams.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate with business partners, senior management and executive audiences (verbal and written)
• Flexibility to adapt quickly and change priorities as required to changing requirements
• Foster and contribute to a positive, inclusive and constructive work environment