Story Behind the Need:
• As part of the Global Marketing Technology team, the Global Marketing Technical Lead will have an opportunity to be part of a group of people changing how the Bank integrates marketing cloud and analytics with bank systems.
• As part of the Global Marketing Technology team, the incumbent will provide leadership and support including building, testing and deploying programs and scripts, integration with relevant bank and vendor front-end/back-end, non-functional testing, performance & capacity management, and ensure adherence to all IT standards.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will be working hands on with some of the most disruptive and emerging technologies and across the most advanced applications in the FS space.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Developing and deployment integration of vendor and bank platforms and data sources, with marketing cloud products.
• Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
• Create and support Test Automation and Continuous Integration & Deployment methodology/tooling.
• System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
• Work with data scientists and data engineers to integrated with enterprise data sources
• Create documentation including design, procedures, operational support artifacts
• Production support and escalation during the day as well as off-hours.
• Providing sound and rapid recommendations for immediate workarounds or resolutions that minimizes unplanned production outages.
• Work with data scientists to deploy analytics solutions through to production.
• Incorporate feedback into process and platform to smooth transition to modern analytics practices.
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and integrating with Marketing Cloud technologies.
• 3+ years of experience Required knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products
• 3+ years of experience working with Campaign management technologies, and integrations with dynamic and file based audiences
• 5+ years of experience working with Marketing and Analytics technologies, with site integration across web and mobile channels
• 3+ years of Experience integrating front/backend systems and data sources
• Ability to analyze and resolve application deployment issues – demonstrated in 3+ recent projects
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential
• The role requires leadership skills, hands-on technical experience, and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement for efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Must be reliable, proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused and attentive to details.
• Must be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, make quick and sound decisions under pressure
• Strong organizational skills, excellent problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills
Nice to have Skills:
• Bilingual in Spanish / English
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working with and integrating with Enterprise Data Lakes
• At least 2 years’ experience in automated deployment process and working with CI/CD tools.
• Knowledge of scanning software such as Fortify, SonarQube, and Black Duck
• Knowledge and experience in securing data both in transit and at rest (data encryption, PKI, TLS, HTTPS).
• Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.