Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Data Centres and GBM Network Services is seeking a Network Analyst to assist with Project Lego, Network, firewalls and load balancing, and developing automated pipelines.
• Project Lego is currently in the middle of going into production, it involves modernizing online client services and application.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get exposure from different teams within the bank, and have many opportunities for growth.
• Facilitating the movement of components
• Ensure the network pieces are running – firewalls & load balancing
• Attend design meetings to gather requirements
• Work on putting together a design
• Updating diagrams, conference page, Jira tickets etc.
• Review the final request from application team
• Addressing change requests in relation to networking
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• Network Analyst- 5+ years of experience
• Cisco- 5+ years of hands on experience
• Firewalls- 5+ years of hands on experience
• F5 – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Data Center- 3+ years of hands on experience
• Network Automation (Python/Scripting) – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) (interacting across different application & developer teams)
Nice to Have:
• FI/Banking experience
• Public Cloud: GCP, Azure, AWS
• Certification: CCNP or CCIE
• Smart DNS: Infoblox DTC or F5 GTM
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree