Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
• Global Futures Operations Analyst
• Client is looking for an Analyst with strong management and analysis skills. The defined project is migration of an operations business between Client business entities and requires all controls are identified reviewed and executed on behalf of the operations team.
• You champion an innovative culture and mindset by challenging and evolving the business strategy. You identify and execute innovative improvement opportunities; inspire the adoption of new technologies, models and methodologies to enhance productivity, operational effectiveness of the business, and the customer experience, while supporting an effective control environment
• Collaborate on behalf of operations through the Lifecyle of the project, working with stakeholders from multiple lines of business and technology
• Proven ability to complete stated projects within hard deadlines while maintaining positive work environment that promotes service to the business, knowledge of the business, quality, innovation and teamwork
• With offices located around the world, the strength of Client Securities Global Operations and Business Services lies in the diverse and dynamic group of individuals who provide critical infrastructure services that support and/or control the trading, investment and corporate banking functions of Client Securities.
• The Global Futures Operations team is part of Global Operations and Business Services and partners with multiple Sales & Trading teams and other areas within Client Securities globally to mitigate risk for the Dealer and our clients. We are a global team heavily involved in strategic initiatives and projects, business development and process improvements to optimize efficiency, enhance client service levels and reduce risk.
• Books and record system
• Fall under capital markets operations
• Hybrid position (looking for a core BA with OPS experience)
• Working on BAU along with a new project
• New Project:
o Future Books of Record
o New vendor
o Looking to move away from manual entries in spreadsheets
o Multi-billion-dollar project
o Project looks to learn and understand the BAU process and integrate it into the new system
• Ideally 5+ years of progressive experience within capital markets, preferably in Operations with exposure to and in-depth knowledge of Futures operations including knowledge of custodial and introducing broker relationships
• Knowledge of Executing/Clearinghouse structure and strong payment knowledge
• Manage trade reconciliation and balancing of accounts for settlement
• Excellent relationship management and client interaction skills
• Sound understanding of risk processes and methodologies
• Excellent analytical, judgement and decision-making skills
• Advanced working knowledge on Excel and VBA
• Ability to work independently while acting collaboratively with team members
• A strong team associate with excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task with minimal direction to meet tight deadlines
Nice To Have:
• Python Experience
• Bloomberg Experience
• University or college degree in STEM.
• Futures or Derivatives fundamentals licensing course or equivalent is a plus
• WebEx Video; 2 rounds maximum 3