They are looking for a Power BI developer that will support Total Fund Power BI development and some in-house applications:
• Develop and migrate reports to Power BI and support in-house applications;
• Work with business users to refine requirements;
• Create and / or validate technical design documents;
• Interface with service architect and other developers and contribute to technical decisions;
• Interact with project managers / business analysts / team leads for effort estimates;
• Write high quality Unit tested code;
• Directly interact with business users to identify / resolve issues;
• Facilitate UAT and QA testing;
• Facilitate deployment of changes;
• Provide technical support for our applications
• Other duties as may be required.
• Power BI
• SSAS and SSI (Asset)
• Must have good communication skills.
• Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Skills (Nice to have):
• Financial/Capital Markets application development experience
• Any Finance certifications an asset