Typical Day in Role:
• Portfolio / program management – This role is a member of the broader Portfolio Management Leadership team and works hand in hand with peer managers to drive successful completion and closure of project.
• This role will get involved in coordinating special programs or workstreams as part of implementation of the strategy.
• Developing new and improving existing project management office processes.
• Ensure that projects follow Transition to Delivery processes, Quality Assurance etc. Collaboration between different Delivery teams.
• Ensuring the adherence of the Security Services Project Managers to the standards and policies set forth for delivery excellence.
• Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for project delivery operations and presentation for Sr. Management
• Coordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
• Drive demonstrable repeatable metrics for board, executives, management and operational audience
• Project, program and portfolio management for security implementation and operations projects
• Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvements to achieve delivery and operational objectives
• Drive quality and consistency in delivery
• Standardize knowledge management, collateral and delivery excellence
• Highlight the challenges in managing projects and/or programs to budgets, SLAs
• Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
• Proficient communication, analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• CISSP, CISM, GIAC, PMP and Agile certifications preferred
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• At least 8+ years experience in a Program Manager role
• At least 5 years experience in Client Management
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity practices and domains such as one of the following SSRC, IES, IAM, DAS, SIOC etc.
• IT Technical acumen and ability to communicate technically to clients and Execs.
• At least 3 years experience in successfully driving large projects across multiple customers
• At least 1 years experience in a management role
• At least 3 years experience in managing a cross a functional team with members from various internal teams and vendors
• At least 3 years experience in and a demonstrable track record of building customer relationships that led to new growth opportunities and improved client satisfaction
• English: Fluent, French proficiency is an added advantage.