Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
• Interest Rate (Libor) Cessation Project
• Provide a broad range of administrative support and coordination on project related activities / tasks for a Project / Portfolio Management Office.
• Works closely with project management team members to provide project related support within a PMO Coordinates with others to organize project meetings including preparation of pre-mail materials and booking the facility, arranging required equipment, supporting materials, etc.
• Acts as a resource to external clients, vendors, internal business partners / stakeholders and project team members to address day to day PMO administrative issues / matters
• Supports status report generation and keeps other team members informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities Consistently exercises discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalates issues where appropriate
• Assists in implementing project plans under the direction of others in the PMO; communicates with various internal partners and outside vendors as directed to coordinate project details
• Applies clientBG principles of project management life cycle methodologies, tools and best practices, ensuring that appropriate documentation, change and risk management practices are in place
• Coordinates and organizes project meetings including preparation of pre-mail materials and booking the facility, arranging required, equipment, supporting materials, etc., as required Utilizes project management software and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track and monitor information and maintain database(s) if applicable Provides administrative support to the project, including project documentation, development of work packages, schedules,project plan maintenance, project tracking, reporting and document management, as directed
• Delivers on assigned tasks and ensures accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all required supporting documentation (i.e. project minutes, follow-up on action items, reports, change requests, presentations, invoices, correspondence / communications, tables, charts, files, etc.) Identifies and recommends improvements, researches and/or investigates issues requiring resolution for own area
• Compiles information to support the development of Project / Program governance structure Administers expense management process ensuring invoices are accurate, properly authorized and/or paid in alignment with established approval limits Tracks and reports on teams controllable expenses to assigned budgets
• Assists with input of financial data into appropriate systems and understands financial implications Creates basic reports to highlight overall team monthly recoveries and effectiveness Contributes to accuracy and integrity of data quality within their PMO and to the Enterprise Project Management Office
• Financial management
• Excel (MS Office)
Nice to have:
• Former client experience preferred
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods. Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods. Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred. 0-2 years experience required.”