• Conduct regular, ongoing analysis, evaluation / assessment and review current and future state business processes/ procedures within the assigned business area
• Gather required information and document/map current and future processes, provide input and recommendations to support process improvement
• Streamline and standardize procedures representing the process mitigate errors, reduce risk, providing consistency
• Build effective relationships with key business partners within the assigned portfolio
• Analyze the feasibility and impact of new initiatives, process improvements, technical solutions, and/or products/features
• Act as the process representative for a defined area on a variety of projects Support/lead the completion of low risk/impact projects/initiatives related to processes/ procedures within the business area
• Coordinate status reports, communication and deliverables for one or more projects
• May represent the business and provide coordination within the business, with external service providers and other areas within the bank, on operational processes/ projects
• Develop and maintain a high level of business knowledge and an understanding of project management principles and methodology
• Support the development of internal standards and procedures
• Support the development of communication, implementation and/or training plans to support implementation of projects and/or business initiatives
• May support training plans for new/improved processes/ procedures, including creation and deployment of communication circulars
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet service level requirements for service and productivity
• Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalate issues where appropriate
• Be knowledgeable of practices and procedures within own area of responsibility and keep abreast of emerging trends for own functional area
• Protect the interests of the organization identify and manage risks, and escalate non-standard, high risk transactions / activities as necessary
• Conduct reporting and / or meaningful analysis at the functional or enterprise level using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations, assess the effectiveness of programs/ policies/ practices
• Monitor service, productivity and assess efficiency levels within own function and implement continuous process/performance improvements where opportunities exist
• Acquire and apply expertise in the discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite On assigned projects/initiatives, use project/process management software / tools and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track, monitor and report information, and maintain database(s) as applicable
• May lead work streams by acting as a project lead / subject matter expert for small scale projects / initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills. Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• 4+ years of experience Project Analyst within financial space
• Prior experience with Clarity
• Experience with Forecasting accruals