• Ensure project control procedures and policies within a program of related projects are executed.
• Assist in maintaining project schedules.
• Develop and maintain issue logs.
• Maintain project repositories of documents.
• Prepare documents for various recurring meetings including minutes, issue logs etc. Develop presentation documentation as required for project teams.
• Develop consolidate program status reports.
• Providing financial tracking and analytical support to project managers
• Utilize project management software and applicable templates to prepare documentation, track and monitor project information.
• Monitor and maintain financial reporting, ensuring project managers complete updates are required.
• Create additional reports as necessary.
• Exercise discretion in managing correspondence and information, escalating issues where appropriate.
• Acts as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on projects, portfolio, organization and platform issues.
• Ability to analyze issues, track down information and resolve problems.
• 2-4+ Yrs. exp. as a Project Coordinator/Analyst
• Exp. maintaining a central repository of project plans, reports, & competencies
• Exp. with strong resource management allocation
• Exp. Managing budgets
• Strong in math or with numbers
• MS Project knowledge to create and maintain project plans
• MS Excel (Pivot tables & V-look ups)
• Exp. with Confluence
• Exp. with Jira
• University degree
Nice To Have:
• Exp. with VBA
• Exp. with Macros