Selling Points of Position:
• Exposure to client Digital Projects
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Someone with strong experience in Digital tech project
• How will performance be measured: Verbal
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• 7+ yrs Project Mgt. exp. with Technology & Marketing tactic changes for a Digital launch (within financial industry)
• Project exp. from start to completion (not in pieces) on large programs worth over $1 million
• Exp. with both Waterfall & Agile methodologies
• PMP certification