Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• Background: Business process implementations, required day to day project management at the operational level and executive environment
• Summary: The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 2-4 years’ experience required.
• PM with a focus on Process engineering/process change– 2-4 years
• Extensive stakeholder management experience
Nice To Have
• Capital Market models, Interest rate models
• Process engineering/process change