• The Project Manager is responsible for driving team efficiency, supporting the development team, removing roadblocks, evolving the product while leveraging processes which are in accordance with Agile principles and methodologies. The Project Manager ensures the team is delivering/aligned on project vision and goals, guiding the team throughout the product lifecycle. You actively participate in improving the team’s development practices, to ensure sustainability, security, and efficiency of the code base. The Project Manager is expected to have extensive knowledge of the industry and should be recognized for business acumen by the client set supported. The position requires expert understanding of emerging technologies, project management and life cycle development methodologies and technical architectures pertaining to the area. The Project Manager will have excellent skills in relationship and general business management.
• Motivating the Project Team and maintaining the momentum of the Project against background of changing and occasionally conflicting priorities
• Ongoing communication of creation of weekly project status reports
• Ensure the documentation and archiving of project activities, deliverables, tools and findings and for use in future projects
• Assess the maturity of the team. Understand how to best approach the project using Agile methodology.
• Build a collaborative, trusting and safe environment where open communication help surface issues for faster resolution, problems, retrospectives, creativity are shared openly, where mistakes represent learning opportunities, with an emphasis on problem solving.
• Coach the team and help to lead in organizational environments in which Agile is not yet fully adopted and understood
• Implement sound project management practices, in line with Agile methodology
• Identify, manage, and help mitigate project issues and risks
• Remove obstacles for the team and/or direct obstacles to appropriate owners for quick resolution
• Enact change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables
• Ensure team execution and delivery to committed milestones or sprint work- maintaining the momentum of the project and upholding a sustainable pace of delivery
• Understand long-term product planning/ roadmap and help inform development team to create quicker gains for the benefit of the end user.
• Participate and provide relevant updates of product deliverables/status updates to the product owner/business sponsor and project stakeholders.
• Develop and nurture strong partnering relationships with Sponsors and stakeholders
• Developing strong partnership with the Business Sponsor to gain strong understanding of requirements, sustain open dialogue to manage product backlog efficiently, and facilitate and drive the benefits of the project.
• Manage daily scrums to maximize team output.
• Possess the ability to work with and influence wide range of stakeholders across roles and levels (business, TRMIS, ITS, etc.) to remove impediments to sprint commitments.
• Helping product owners/business sponsors, partners and stakeholders understand and enact project methods including in their lines of business
• Communicate effectively across diverse audiences within and outside of the Sprint Team (Stakeholders, Executives), acting as a champion of project methodologies.
• 12+ years of project management experience leading cross-functional/cross-regional teams on organizational projects
• Strong Project Management experience with demonstrated application of Agile Projects in a recent project/initiative.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
• Experience working in digital and/or welath projects
• Knowledge in Investing
Nice to Haves:
• Proficient with MS Clarity
• Prior client Experience within digital and/or wealth