Client has received the green light to onboard a contract PM (1 year, renewable) to work on their ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) project. Looking to start this project right away so candidates available to start in June will be ideal.
• Project Manager with 10+ years of project management experience in implementations/conversion capacity or environment
• Strong Knowledge of ATMs, underlying network management/security/infrastructure/back office integration/customer self serve experience
• High proficiency to manage multiple implementation tasks with internal groups and external vendors to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with senior management in multiple areas and present to C-suite stakeholders
• Flexibility to work in a hybrid project delivery model applying agile best practices while working with legacy systems
• Available immediately or in the very short term
• EN/FR bilingualism is preferred