Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
• Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies.
• Provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Engages executive sponsor to ensure active participation on project initiatives.
• Engages appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
• Establishes effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engages the correct levels to support the direction for the project.
• Provides on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business Project Owner, Program Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner.
• Responds to inquiries and escalates concerns from stakeholders at all levels in the organization (technical, business, Senior and Executive Management).
• Provides advice and guidance to business partners and project team as required regarding best practices in project management Applies Organizational Change Management principles and practices in order to effectively manage the people side of change (e.g., stakeholder analysis, business process management, people readiness, sustainment planning, etc.).
• Communicates project summary, status, financials, etc. to appropriate high-level executives at the Bank.
• Collaborates with the appropriate partners to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery.
• Assesses and ensures that customer experience / stakeholder implications are appropriately managed.
• Builds consensus and relationships with project team and business Leads the project team, stakeholders and key project deliverables
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, Clarity etc.
• Ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships
• Previous experience working in a technical PM role
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Nice To Have:
• PMI or PMP certification
• Client Experience – really preferred
• Experience with Service Now
• Experience with physical securities (e.g., cameras and software’s that monitor the branches/offices/ATM)