• Translate business requirements into test cases and execute them;
• Create test plans and test cases;
• Execute end-to-end tests, making sure to automate them as much as possible;
• Document, track and communicate test results;
• Collaborate with members of its multidisciplinary Scrum team to ensure the appropriate implementation of client needs;
• Participate in discussions and appropriate efforts on automated tests to develop and maintain best practices within the Strategic Sourcing development team and share them with other teams in the organization.
• Be forward-thinking, open-minded and willing to take on new challenges on large-scale projects;
• Communication skills, good listening skills;
• Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
• Time and priority management;
• Spoken and written English and a good understanding of spoken French;
• Experience in Web development in Agile / Scrum mode.
• Experience in API testing;
• Knowledge of JIRA for bug management;
• Knowledge of an integration test automation tool (ex. Katalon, Selenium);
• Experience collaborating on a product with several Scrum teams and several QA analysts;
• Knowledge in the field of strategic sourcing.
• Bachelor’s degree in software development, quality assurance or any combination of training and equivalent experience;
• Good experience in functional testing and software quality best practices;
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in quality assurance in a web environment.