• Gatekeepers of quality applications, and focus on high performance mobile application to all client customers, providing user friendly and high quality applications
• Client takes care of 3 major Mobile Banking Applications
o Client mobile banking,
o itrade design mobile (trading platform)
o Client Authenticator – VPN Application
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Combination project of regression testing.
Candidate Value Proposition –
• Successful candidate will join a high performance team, high end technologies, cloud platforms and native applications.
• JD Power: Rated 2nd best mobile banking app in Canada
• Equal importance to all customers, our application is higher user friendly and accessible.
Typical Day in Role:
• Day starts as a true agile project, daily stand up scrum meetings
• Provide updates
• Get details of next days work
• Spring planning test scheduling and test plan
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability Document software defects,
• using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Experience testing software
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 5-8 + years of hands-on experience with native mobile banking or native mobile app testing experience
• 3-4 years of experience with mobile banking testing functionalities (funds transfer, bill payments, e transfer, western union money transfer, international money transfer, mobile payment)
• Experience with TDS (test to data) applications- resource hands on with setting up their own test data.
• 3+ years of prior Financial Banking experience
• 2+ years of experience with TSYS– card setup , Account setup , Transaction setup , fulfilling funds into the accounts and Account activations.
• iOS and/or Android mobile application testing – banking application preferred
• Ability to Check device log files (ADB , Log cat) and report crash logs
• Recent project experience with Charles Proxy AND Postman – required: please highlight in summary and within the resume.
• 2 + years’ native accessibility testing using JAWS Screen Mirror + Screen Magnifying tools (all mobile testers run accessibility testing and work with team on developers)
• Past client experience will be an asset – within retail banking or commercial banking
• French testing experience and bilingual it is a plus
Degrees or certifications
• Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required