Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Combination project & regression testing.
Candidate Value Proposition
• Successful candidate will join a high performance team, high end technologies, cloud platforms and native applications.
• JD Power: Rated 2nd best mobile banking app in Canada
• Equal importance to all customers, our application is higher user friendly and accessible.
Typical Day in Role:
• Day starts as a true agile project, daily stand up scrum meetings
• Provide updates
• Spring planning test scheduling and test plan
• In sprint Testing & Regression
• Testing Mobile trading platform, microservices, API’s and transactions.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability Document software defects,
• Using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Experience testing Equity, Options
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• Ability to Run Monthly Releases
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 5-8 + years of hands-on with Digital Trading platform testing experience [ Quotes , Equity , Options , covered and uncovered calls and puts, Option strategies etc.]
• 2+ years of experience with TSYS– card setup , Account setup , Transaction setup , fulfilling funds into the accounts and Account activations.
• iOS and/or Android mobile application testing
• Ability to Check device log files (ADB , Log cat) and report crash logs
• Recent project experience with Charles Proxy AND Postman – required: please highlight in summary and within the resume.
• 2 + years’ native accessibility testing – TalkBack & VoiceOver (all mobile testers run accessibility testing and work with team on developers)
• Past client experience will be an asset – within retail banking / Trading
• French testing experience and bilingual it is a plus
Degrees or certifications
• Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Microsoft Teams Interviews (1 technical IV with the team)
• Technical Assessment: Will be directly asking questions based on the resume / skillset in the job description
• Not much ramp up time
• Need a resource that can hit the ground running
• Training is minimal and should be able to pick up the skills required
• This is necessary:
o Experience testing Web / Mobile – Trading App Experience
o Equity , Options
o Option trading strategies – Puts , calls , Spreads