Story Behind the Need:
• Summary: The main function of a QA Test Analyst is to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting, including follow-up and issue resolution.
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
Qualifications of Must have Skills:
• 7+ years testing experience required in testing software
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports. Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
• 3+ years of experience with API testing using SOAP UI, Postman, and prior experience with REST.
• Basic Database knowledge to write queries – SQL and no-SQL
• Prior experience in Test Automation (web and API) – using SOAP UI, Selenium, basic Java, Appium, etc.
• Functional testing and automation of testing on Mobile devices
• Understanding and use of basic Linux commands. Ability to use HP ALM & JIRA for testcase & defect management
Nice to have:
• Prior experience Working in Agile delivery framework preferred
• 4+ years of Banking domain experience preferred
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required