Your Business Line:
• We are the client Digital Group. Focus on high performance Mobile Banking application to all client customers
• Project: client mobile banking Application
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary : Combination of project & regression testing.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• Successful candidate will join a high performance team, high end technologies, cloud platforms and native applications.
• JD Power: Rated 2nd best mobile banking app in Canada
• Equal importance to all customers, our application is higher user friendly and accessible.
Typical Day in Role:
• Day starts as a true agile project, daily stand up scrum meetings
• Provide updates
• Get details of next days work
• Sprint planning , test scheduling and test execution
• Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
• Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
• Identify, analyze and document problems with program function, output, online screen or content
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
• Experience testing software
• Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports
• Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 5-8 + years of hands-on experience with native mobile banking or native mobile app testing experience
• 3-4 years of experience with mobile banking testing functionalities (funds transfer, bill payments, e transfer, western union money transfer, international money transfer, mobile payment)
• 3+ years of prior Financial Banking experience
• 2+ years of experience with TSYS– card setup , Account setup , Transaction setup , fulfilling funds into the accounts and Account activations. – MUST HAVE.- Do not put in the summary/skills matrix that the candidate has this experience, when it is not visible anywhere in their employment history. Indicate where they have worked with TSYS or do not submit candidates without it TSYS exp.
• iOS and/or Android mobile application testing – banking application preferred
• Recent project experience with Charles Proxy AND Postman – required: please highlight in summary and within the resume.
• 2 + years’ native accessibility testing using JAWS Screen Mirror + Screen Magnifying tools (all mobile testers run accessibility testing and work with team on developers)
• Past client experience will be an asset – within retail banking or commercial banking
• French testing experience and bilingual it is a plus
• Experience with TDS (test to data) applications- resource hands on with setting up their own test data
• Ability to Check device log files (ADB , Log cat) and report crash logs
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required