The Digital Marketing Group contributes to the overall success of Digital Marketing of client in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. The group ensures all activities conducted comply with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Project: The Group is supporting a new initiative called Project Harmony. The project will focus on the QA Team to test, streamline and authenticate client public website.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a true agile team that embraces growth and change within the bank. Testing multiple native and mobile applications, this candidate will have an opportunity to diversify their environment while mastering their craft.
Typical Day in Role
• Perform testing for assigned projects by reviewing project documentation, preparing test documentation and executing test activities for multiple, parallel initiatives.
• Perform various types of testing including Functional testing, Accessibility testing, User Interface testing, Cross-browser & Cross-device testing across desktop, mobile devices and tablets, Content testing, URL redirection testing, and Regression testing.
• Complete Quality Assurance deliverables on time, as per the schedule.
• Report defects in defect tracking tool and work closely with the team so that solutions can be determined, prioritized and scheduled.
• Provide regular status updates and call out risks and issues to release and project timelines.
• Provide inputs for root cause analysis of post-production issues and plan to prevent them in future.
• Have in-depth and up-to-date understanding of the organization’s products, applications, systems, environments, processes and tools.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1. 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience, with proficiency in testing websites, mobile web and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
2. 5+ years Expertise in Functional testing, User Interface testing, Cross-browser and Cross-device testing, Content testing and Regression testing
3. 5+ years Working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), accessibility testing methodologies and tools
1. Have detail-oriented approach to testing
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills – 9 / 10 or 10 /10 – team members have to collaborate with third party vendors and engage with multiple business lines, content managers and senior leadership – they need to be able to explain and clearly communicate what the challenges and defects are for the team
• Experience with testing websites built with Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience with testing Automated Banking Machines
• Experience with test case management and defect management tools