• The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business? needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• 2-4+ yrs strong high volume Recruitment/Sourcing exp. finding top talent for large organizations (from agency or large corporate companies)
• Strong communication skills, & exp. building relationships with hiring mangers (in person & over the phone)
• Exp. recruiting for high volumes roles (this role will be filling 30 roles a mth)
• Exp. with Headhunting / Direct Sourcing
• Exp. following & enforcing processes
• Undergraduate/Post secondary Education
• MS Office: Word,Excel, Outlook
• Longevity in roles (IMPORTANT)(if they were contracts, please explain in summary why they can’t get a contract renewed; contracts should be at least 1 year, and resume should not be too jumpy (They are seeking dedicated candidates)
Nice To Have
• Banking industry exp.
• Exp. Recruiting for Financial Advisor roles
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.