• Selected candidate will be mainly responsible for sourcing to support the recruitment team and will conduct support in filling the recruitment days.
• Candidate will heavily focus on recruiting for call centre within client
• Experience working in similar role is required.
• Candidate should have geographic understanding, talent market insights on call centre reps.
In this role, a typical day at work would be to:
• Build a positive Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle in adherence to customer experience model; coach others on the best processes and practices
• Serve as Talent Advisor to recommend on talent decisions and handle plan, assess and supply aspects of the recruitment process through sound knowledge of the Bank’s human resource policies, plans and programs and external markets
• Meet turnover and prepare for future requirements by using enterprise hiring system and assessment screening to provide list of shortlisted candidates to partners
• Identify and resolve non-standard activities by applying your solid understanding of process or policy risk; report High-risk issues to appropriate level that require further clarity
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control by ensuring the prepared documents and transactions are within relevant regulations and operating practices
• Carry out meaningful data analysis and research projects and develop talent acquisition and diversity plans with minimal direction through professional level knowledge of the functional area
• Collaborate with HR partners and other Talent Acquisitions; participate and represent client in hiring events along with HR and partner while exercising discretion in confidential matters
• Provide specialized guidance and training to junior team members and about the processes, policies and practices for successfully accomplishing business objectives
• Attract talent through advertising on internet, intranet, social media and other recruiting tools as appropriate on a weekly to monthly timelines while managing escalated matters
• Build a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce by promoting team effectiveness, maintaining a positive attitude and continuously developing and improving knowledge of emerging industry trends and programs
• Recruitment Experience – 1 to 3 years
• Experience recruiting for call centre – 2 years minimum
• Experience utilizing online tools including LinkedIn is required
• Experience using basic MS Outlook
Nice To Have
• FI industry
• Previous client