Selling Points of Position:
• Very rewarding, the most ambitious project client has ever taken on, tier 1 project, a lot of attention on the project, ability to show what we can do, overcome challenges, you get noticed a lot, high visibility, scale is unparallel, brand maker
• Best Vs Average Candidate: Up to the challenge, able hit the ground running, creative and willing to improve processes
• How will performance be measured: scorecard, contributions to helping the team achieve goals, meeting hiring requirements, conversion ratios, quality of candidates, offer letter accuracy, client experience/satisfaction, quick replies, time to fill
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• High profile project
• Workloads shift from week to week – high volumes
• Financial operations center
• Will be hiring for finance and accounting roles – range in seniority and complexity
• Performing end to end recruitment
• Manage expectation
• Responsible for one off hires as they come up
• Average requisitions will be approximately 20-40 monthly on the Business as usual side
• Cohort wave hires (June and Sept) – 160 people in the pipelines
• Separate sourcing team
• There are a lot of reports and processes
• Early hiring – very complicated
• Informal campus piece – through the summer
• Act as the Talent Advisor for a designated portfolio, informing talent decisions with knowledge of the organization and external markets of the businesses supported
• Manage the plan, assess, supply aspects of the recruitment process
• Manage candidate pipeline for the designated portfolio effectively to meet turnover and build for future needs
• Provide the business with a short list of screened market candidates, leveraging enterprise hiring system and assessment screening to manage pipeline
• Focus on creating an optimal Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle aligned to client’s customer experience model
• Develop and maintain solid knowledge of HR policies, procedures and programs as they relate to recruitment
• Manage effective relationships with HR partners, HR CoEs, client Businesses and other Talent Acquisitions teams
• Provide market level insights, ensuring alignment and support to TA programs Report on activities and outcomes aligned to Recruitment strategy Coordination of advertising and brand activities to attract talent, utilizing internet / intranet / social media and other recruiting tools as appropriate
• Participate and/or organize recruitment events with HR and the Business Represent client in various recruitment functions as needed
• Generally interact with non-executive managers, may interact with executive leaders where appropriate
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
• Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; escalates issues where appropriate
• Follow internal and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the organization or candidates
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite of the Bank Conduct internal and external research projects as required; prepare and may deliver presentations
• May contribute to special initiatives by representing client / the business internally and externally, as a subject matter expert
• Conduct meaningful data analysis using results to draw conclusions, make recommendations, assess the effectiveness of recruitment programs/ policies/ practices Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements in the recruitment discipline and assess potential impacts
• Ensure the prompt and thorough resolution of issues
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent training required. 5-7 years customer service related experience required.”
• Client Management Experience
• In house corporate recruitment experience
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Strong excel skills – use it as a custom CRM – make and use pivot tables
Nice to have:
• Previous sourcing experience – shows where they are in their experience