The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations
• Technology Recruitment – software developers, cyber security, mobile development, cloud – avg 40 reqs
• Enterprise Corporate Recruitment Experience
• Strong communication skills
• 5-7 Years of Recruitment experience
Nice To Have
• Familiar with UX design, Salesforce, Agile , DevOps