Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
• As a Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter I), you will enjoy bringing top talent into the bank by using your specialization in assessing their profile and providing list of screened talent to achieve team’s deliverables.
• You have the ability to use market insights to help the right candidates move into new career opportunities. You will also get to grow your expertise as your career progresses. In addition, you would be expected to:
• Function as a resource for partners in providing shortlisted candidates using enterprise hiring system and assessment screening to meet turnover and build for future needs
• Organize and participate in hiring events with HR and partners to deliver assigned targets in alignment with TA programs
• Advise on talent decisions through understanding of organization and external markets while adhering to the recruitment process
• Build a positive Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle
• Develop effective talent acquisition and diversity plans and record transactions as per internal and industry regulations and operating practices
• Attract talent in line with human resource policies through advertising on internet, intranet, social media and other recruiting tools as appropriate
• Build and maintain effective relations with HR partners and other Talent Acquisitions teams while exercising discretion in confidential matters
• Resolve first level issues basis on the knowledge about emerging trends, business, related tools and techniques; report complex issues to appropriate level that require further clarity
• Carry out meaningful data analysis and research project to make improvement recommendations and assess the effectiveness of recruitment programs, policies and practices
• Build a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce by promoting team effectiveness, maintaining a positive attitude and continuously developing and improving knowledge of emerging industry trends and programs
• At client, we are known for our legendary customer experience and trusted advice, thanks to our extraordinary talent.
• To help us connect, source and recruit these talent across the bank, our Talent Acquisition team plays a meaningful role by managing amazing opportunities while building a positive candidate experience.
• We innovate with purpose through developing big picture recruitment plans, providing marketplace insight and understanding talent pool to attract the right talent.
• If you are ready to take your career to new heights and contribute in our success, join our team and think like a customer, act like an owner, and execute like a professional.
• Will be conducting full cycle recruitment for a variety of roles (e.g., day-to-day, investments, lending, etc.).
• Candidates will be using the same guide for a few positions that they will focus on (approximately 3)
• Managers want candidates who are strong with interview screening
• Essentially someone who can be trained on the process one day and able to conduct interviews the next day
• Candidates should be able to sell the roles at client to potential future employees
Must Have :
• Talent Advisor/Talent Acquisition Experience (specifically interview experience)
• A good listener and excellent thinker with proven verbal and written communications skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access) and internet application
• Business insight of performing well in highly complex tasks that may involve multiple steps, systems, and jurisdictions
• A high-energy Individual who can exercise initiatives with minimal discretion and be thorough, accurate, and detail oriented to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Experience working in a dynamic, high-pressure environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
Nice To Have:
• Combination of TA and sales experience (understand chance to get to goal)
• Previous experience in a faced paced environment (e.g., coming from contact center / retail)
• Previous banking experience
• Previous experience with BrassRing or Workday