Selling Points of Position:
• Working for client, exposure to enterprise experience
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Tenure in technology recruitment, Workday exposure, extensive corporate recruitment experience
• How will performance be measured: stakeholder feedback, accuracy, engagement
Summary Of Day To Day Responsibilities:
• The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
• Subject Matter Expertise: 5+ years of recruitment experience in the Technology space, 2 years experience working specifically in cyber security. Demonstrated ability to build networks and source talent leveraging innovative methods and tools.
• Curiosity & open-mindedness: Possess a desire to seek out new experiences, embrace change, and be committed to building your knowledge
• Insight, Impact & Influence: the ability to gather and synthesize data, leveraging this information to drive and influence strategy and key stakeholders.
• Engagement & Adaptability: a knack for using emotion and logic to communicate a persuasive vision and connect with people. Ability to build strong client and candidate relationships at all levels.
• Ethics, Determination & Resilience: do the right thing, fight for difficult goals despite challenges and bounce back from adversity.
• Drive & Team Work: highly motivated and results-oriented; clear team orientation and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
• Technology Recruitment – 5 yrs
• Enterprise Corporate recruitment experience – 5+ yrs
• Tenured experience in contracts
• Cyber Security Recruitment experience 2+ years
Nice To Have:
• Financial industry