• Managers Note: Candidate will primarily be interviewing candidates for administrative and customer service roles within client.
• This position doesn’t require sourcing or other recruitment activities.
• Successful candidate will be providing feedback, making notes and forwarding the information to stakeholders for further pursuance.
• Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality, as well as escalating issues where appropriate
• Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
• Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities), ability to multitask, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A solid understanding of client Opportunities – client’s Applicant Tracking system
• 1+ yrs exp. as a Recruitment experience within a corporate/agency env.
• Excellent customer service skills and problem resolution skills
• Knowledge of overall HR and Talent Acquisition policies and processes
• MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)