• The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
• Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
• Prepare and maintain employment records.
• Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
• Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
• 1-2+ yrs exp. as a Recruiter medium to large organizations
• Exp. actively seeking candidates vs. being handed resumes
• Exp. with high volume reqs. (this will be managing a busy portfolio of over 50 reqs.)
• Exp. building relationships & presenting to hiring managers (Polished & presentable as they will be meeting face to face with clients)
• Exp. planning & attending recruitment events
• Able to build rapport very quickly over the phone
• Excellent communication skills
• Undergraduate/Post secondary Education
• MS Office: Word,Excel, Outlook
• Has interviewed with the agency in person (please do not submit candidates who have just interviewed over the phone)
Nice To Have:
• Banking industry exp. (Bank Tellers)
• Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
• Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.