• Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruitment Screener will be responsible to provide first level screening, assessment, and testing for a variety of businesses supporting the client Phone Channel Partners. This position will be located at our new Moncton Phone Channel site and support business within our Channel for multiple locations.
• Present a shortlist of recommended candidates for Phone Channel Positions
• Develop and maintain solid knowledge of HR policies, procedures and programs as they relate to recruitment
• Act as a contact for recruitment partners in client Recruitment and Diversity and for external recruitment websites, contacts and career fairs, while actively seeking new candidate sources
• Monitor and track each recruitment initiative and provide candidate screening support to Recruitment Officers
• Plan and conduct end to end analysis including data gathering and validating candidates for positions within the market area
• Have a clear understanding of recruitment best practices using recruitment sourcing tools such as LinkedIn.
• Ability to prepare, facilitate and support New Hiring onboarding, including completion of new to bank employee documentation, having a clear understanding of employee benefits.
• The ideal candidate will bring interviewing and hiring experience, either through phone or in person interviews – with successful hiring results
• Candidate must have a clear understanding of Phone Channel Business and structure
• The ideal candidate will bring work experience from a variety of roles and/or businesses within client or externally
• Demonstrated discretion with confidential information
• The successful applicant must have a clear team orientation and the ability to work collaboratively to achieve common goals
• Successful candidate must be a pro-active self-starter who has a strong work ethic
• A sound understanding of human resources programs, policies and practices; specifically those related to employment equity and workplace diversity
• Experience using applicant tracking technology and on-line databases
• Sound working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and recruitment tools such as LinkedIn
• Attention to detail
• Strong work ethic/ drive/ tenacity
• Not afraid of making mistakes
• Recruitment coordinator and/or HR background of 1 year