• Responsible for the build and delivery of the Release Management practice on a major enterprise deliverable. focused on planning product features into a roadmap together with business product owners, grouping the features into releases, and managing component dependencies throughout delivery of in-flight releases across all environments, ensuring that testing and business acceptance are completed, and production delivery is successful for Canadian Banking, Data and Customer Assistance Technology Services (CBDC-TS), reporting into the Senior Manager of the Release Management and Governance Operations Shared Service (OSS) team.
• The Release Manager works collaboratively with all participants in both program and project delivery as well as the operational readiness.
• Large IT-Related Release Management Experience (IT implementations) – 5+ years
• Scheduling, Coordinating and Managing activities across multiple teams and domains within an enterprise organization – 5+ years
• Experience with creating effective scheduling across multiple teams and illustrating workflows – 5+ years
• Data aggregation, creation of data flow diagrams – 5+ years
• Conduct impact analysis and present findings to a variety of audiences (business/technical/executive) – 3+ years
• Risk Management Life Cycle, accountability for risk assessment and control within IT – 4+ years
• Large enterprise organization exp. as a Release Manager – 3+ years
Nice to Haves:
• Subject matter expertise in Mutual Funds
• Technical expertise
• Data modeling experience
• Agile methodology
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence collaboration tools