• This is a release manager role, which will be a hybrid of Project Manager and delivery manager.
• Projects are several, may include Migration projects. Core job is the planning, scheduling and collaborating the releases. The candidate should have good Understanding of risk mitigation. Take initiatives and have a friendly approach. Bring solutions and have the ability to be collaborative at all levels including executive levels as well.
• Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies. Provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Engages executive sponsor to ensure active participation on project initiatives
• Engages appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
• Establishes effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engages the correct levels to support the direction for the project
• Provides on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Business Project Owner, Program Manager and Portfolio Manager to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner.
• Responds to inquiries and escalates concerns from stakeholders at all levels in the organization (technical, business, Senior and Executive Management)
• Provides advice and guidance to business partners and project team as required regarding best practices in project management
• Applies Organizational Change Management principles and practices in order to effectively manage the people side of change (e.g., stakeholder analysis, business process management, people readiness, sustainment planning, etc.)
• Communicates project summary, status, financials, etc. to appropriate high-level executives at the Bank
• Collaborates with the appropriate partners to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery
• Assesses and ensures that customer experience / stakeholder implications are appropriately managed
• Builds consensus and relationships with project team and business
• Leads the project team, stakeholders and key project deliverables
• Strong organizational skills – able to organize plan’s, meetings, documentation and workflow: 10 years
• Exp in release management projects handling release structure: 7 years
• Creative thinking skills – able to provide input and creative ways to solve complex releasedeployment conflicts and planning: Yes
• Prior experience in Release and/or Deployment management: 7 years
• Prior Experience with SDLC : 4 years
• PM exp in scheduling, planning and delivery of release projects: 5 years
• Vendor management exp: 4 years
• Risk Mitigation exp as a PM: 4 years
Nice to have:
• Agile environment exp
• MS Office suite: 5 years
• Multitasking skills and self-starter personality
• Development background – will help in solving complex dependencies and able to understand platform function: 3 years