Selling Points of Position:
• Best Vs Average Candidate: Someone who can challenge the result, understands technology and assess risk
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reporting to the AVP, Enterprise Technology Risk Management, this role will have the following accountabilities:
• Be the subject matter expertise (SME) on execution of complex technology risk challenge activities.
• Articulate and escalate thematic technology risks promptly with the executive level, and drive the prompt discussions to address any significant technology risk
• Effectively communicate risk management practices & methodologies and/or results of risk assessments to Executives in a supportive and collaborative manner to influence risk-based decisions & remediation activities.
• Perform oversight and independent challenge first line to manage ongoing programs or initiatives with high technology risk
• Support the Operational Risk Management Framework for technology groups by providing challenge on the following activities, including but not limited to:
• Technology risks and controls identification for core technology process – Process Risk and Control Self-Assessments (pRCSA); and remediation on any identified gap;
• Management’s quality testing on key controls identified from the pRCSA, and remediation on any identified gap;
• Technology risk related scenario analysis
• 7+ years of risk analyst experience in technology space
• Confluence, JIRA experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience