Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The Global Wealth Management group
• Project: Global Technology Services – RTB CRM is seeking 2 Intermediate Salesforce Developers to assist with residual enhancements for the Total Wealth 360 project, where they are combining multiple business lines in Wealth, into 1 Salesforce Platform.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidates will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team environment that will be impacting multiple organizational lines within the Bank. Using various techniques and methodologies with Salesforce, the successful candidate will be exposed to new technology in an enterprise environment.
Typical Day in Role
• Perform many implementations on Salesforce platform – for Enterprise level projects
• Work with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
• Work on the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
• Support the business team in the proper use of the Salesforce by focusing on configuration rather than customization
• Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
• Use and advise on the best practices for implementing Salesforce platform
• Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud-based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
• Must have worked on Sales and Service Cloud.
• Perform thorough test planning and write test cases that cover all areas. Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing automation
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 4 + years development with Salesforce technologies: Apex OR Salesforce Lightning Components
• 4 + years Core Java Development
• 4 + years writing SQL Queries
• Good, clear communication skills (8,9 or 10): able to collaborate with multiple lines of business following an Agile methodology through the SDLC cycle
• Experience with Talend is a plus
• Salesforce Certifications is a plus
• Financial exp. within Service Cloud units is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required