Reason for request:
• Resource required to assist with data requirements
Your Business Line:
• The Talent and Core HR Group supports the banks Employee Central system. The group contributes to the overall success of Information Technology and Solutions globally within HR.
• They further align specific individual goals, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies while following governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Story Behind the Need:
• Project: The group is looking for an SAP SuccessFactor Consultant to support a project and business users impacted by Employee Central processes.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have an opportunity to significantly impact Employee Central processes and leverage expertise to drive change within the organization.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Participate in the systems implementation process by reviewing business requirements and processes, developing test strategies and test cases, performing unit testing, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing technical documentation, providing knowledge transfer, and providing post-implementation support.
• Provide business support to project, including new and existing product and ad hoc queries and MIS, knowledge transfer, and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements. This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines. The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with client Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3 + years’ combined experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OR Recruitment OR Onboarding OR Learning
• Certified in SAP SuccessFactors in at least one module is preferred (Employee Central preferred)
• 3 + years’ of Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Advanced or higher) to utilize regularly for tracking and presentations
• Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and manage relations with hiring manager population
Nice to have:
• Spanish speaking resources are a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field such as business administration, computer science or related field required
• SuccessFactor Suite can be from any suite – (onboarding, learning, succession –but Employee Central is highly preferred*) * – (YOE is a little flexible if the consultant has a strong acumen within the industry)
• Someone who is seeking answers and will speak up if needed
• Supporting on requirements – will need to support changing environments
• Employee central skills + taking initiative to take on work that they need to support functionalities
• Most communication will be within team and supporting team members – may support ad-hoc requests
• Half of team is in Colombia and half in Canada – if contractor is bilingual it’s an added asset
• Candidate Review & Selection:
o 1-2 Step Process: 1 -2 phone interviews via Teams (depending on timeframe)
o Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP