The Wealth ETL team within the client Wealth Management technology area is key to meeting the operational data needs of the various stake holders within Wealth Management.
• The Scrum Master will be joining a team that is key in sourcing the data from the key wealth systems and transforming the data to meet the business objectives. Working on multiple projects
• Reason for request: new project
Typical Day in the Role:
• Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning sessions, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
• Manage the team Kanban board and guide the team to update Kanban board and keep it up to date.
• Remove impediments and continuously look to ways in improving process to increase efficiency
• Guide and coach the team to become self-organized and encourage collaboration.
• Support the product owner in maintaining and grooming the product backlog
• Focus on improving team dynamics and performance and work with the team in managing interpersonal conflicts, challenges etc.
• Communicate with the senior management and maintain stakeholders’ relationships
• Manage project budgets and forecasting
• Track projects as it progresses through each stage of project life cycle
• Monitor and document project status and represent the team in program level project meetings and provide updates
• Assist with roadmap planning and capacity planning discussions with leadership
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 5-7 years’ experience in managing complex delivering software projects
• Minimum 1 project specifically leading Modernization
• Recent roles in the Financial Industry is required
• 5 + years’ Comprehensive knowledge of Agile, Scrum and Jira Applying techniques for effective workflow on Kanban
• You have demonstrated experience in applying agile methodology to delivering IT projects
• Excellent communication skills to manage stakeholder relations, and work with cross-departmental teams
• Commercial banking experience is a plus and will be prioritized
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, business, Information sciences or other related field