Story Behind The Need
• Business Group: GWMS – Digital Client Services and Reporting is seeking a Senior (API) Developer to work on the Dynamic Advisor site (Marketing Site) on the Wealth side, which is a site for third party client advisors.
• This site allows the Advisors to manage customer portfolios and content and provide a better understanding of clientbank products.
• The site is being created on Adobe Experience Manager Platform, which involves moving the APIs to cloud (Microsoft Cloud & client Private Cloud).
Requirement for: Project
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a long-term project while getting exposure to multiple teams and being an active participator in the planning process as well as executing it. Contractor will work with public and private cloud and work with new initiatives within client.
Typical Day In Role:
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality and accessibility requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• AEM developer: 80% front end, 20% back-end
Must Have Skills/Requirements
• AEM – version 6.3 or 6.4 (build components, understanding the functionality that’s built within the product itself)- 3+ years of hands-on extensive experience
• Build APIs (not just writing scripts) to connect with 3rd party vendors (such as Salesforce, FIS, etc.) – 5+ years of hands-on experience
• Java Languages (Java Enterprise, Java, SpringBoot, etc.) (API, service layers, backend experience, building components/functionality) – 5+ years of hands on experience
Nice To Have Skills:
• Cloud (Microsoft Cloud) (understand infrastructure)
• Knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce)
Soft Skills (Very Important):
• Share their knowledge with others
• Can work independently
• Comfortable understanding and building APIs
• Strong communication skills
• Respectful, understanding, need to be a strong team fit
Best Vs Average:
• Best candidate would have strong AEM experience, noting that candidates without 3+ years; experience in AEM will not be considered.
• Someone proactive who is experienced with agile environments will be the best fit (actively seeking work and is self-directed, not just waiting to be assigned tasks)
• Participate in team daily/biweekly ceremonies and conduct demos as part of showcasing to stakeholders.
Degrees Or Certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• Adobe certification is an asset
• Technical interview with Hiring Manager, Development Lead + potential second as indicated
• Interviews to take place ASAP
• Want the Developer to provide guidance during planning phase (will be able to be more hands on during Discovery phase)