As a Senior Software Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You would be working on the services powering Symon: a REST API and machine learning pipeline written in Typescript and Python, respectively.
• Build new features for the REST API on top of a modern tech stack using node.js, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using the Serverless framework.
• Develop new features for our machine learning pipeline using Python on Spark and standard Python data science libraries.
• Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
• Utilize and adopt open source technology.
• Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
• At least 5 years experience working as a software developer
• Experience with cloud platforms and their various services (we use AWS, but any experience is fine)
• Experience working with micro-services, distributed applications, or something similar
• The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
• A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems