Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• We are looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet client’s overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives.
• Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
• Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
• Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
• Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
• Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
• Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
• Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
• Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Ability to work independently as the senior analyst and subject matter expert, with strength in coaching and educating others effectively.
• Confidence and ability to work independently on projects end-to-end, primarily those with medium-term issues (monthly to quarterly).