• Provide project and relationship management to larger clients.
• lead client conversations, listening to client challenges and provide on the spot solutioning.
• Run client workshops and gather client requirements in order to provide consulting services leveraging Workiva functionalities.
• Implement full length Workiva project from beginning to end.
• Streamline and optimize data and enrich before connecting to Wdesk.
• Directly interface with client to meet their need and to develop complex solutions.
• Working closely with internal teams and the client to achieve high results and successful outcome.
• Bachelor in Accounting or Finance;
• Workings towards completing or finished the CPA, CA designation.
• Strong communication skills in French and English (both written and verbal).
• Strong knowledge of Workiva modules including Wdesk.
• Minimum 1- 2 years of experience on Workiva implementations serving big scale clients and public sector.
• Previous experience in consulting and advisory.
• Experience with business intelligence technologies, databases or data management platforms desired (sap, oracle, workday etc.).
• Data Architecture or System integration experience with an emphasis on connecting to and consuming data from customers ERP or large data systems is required.
• Experience building internal and external relationships, partnerships and business development, with a proven ability to influence at all levels and in various departments.
• Comprehensive understating of finance internal process across financial reporting and internal Audit.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, multitasking and determining priorities to meet project deadlines.
• Strong experience in designing and configuring Workiva environment.
• Experienced with documented process and controls, including IT (mapping, design and assessment), project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Project management discipline and structure including the ability to execute required tasks and work collaboratively with team.