Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Database Services is seeking a Senior Database Administrator for Digital Money Management Project under Office of the Chief Technology Officer. The project goes till the end of Oct 2021 and likely steady-state support after.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended while being part of a large initiative for client.
Typical Day in Role:
• Attend all team ceremonies for the day – work in an agile manner
• Work with DBAs to make the stories are accurate and added on to Jira and Confluence
• Work with testers to make sure testing scope meets story and review results
• Point of contact with other Developers from other teams that are requesting the project.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 1+ years Professional Business Analyst Experience by doing – gathering business requirements, test cases, project co-ordination
• With strong Analysis skills, some related experience with ETL and SQL
• worked with Confluence/Jira
• Strong Communication Skills – written and verbal
• Being able to work in a team and independently
Soft Skills Required:
• Time Management Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required