• Designing, coding, and delivering Azure web services and APIs
• Designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner which allows for the management of secure and reliable services
• Provide problem-solving expertise and complex analysis for integration design
• Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept variants to prospective customers
• Requirements Analysis and Technical Solution Design
• Documentation of solutions (e.g. designs, configurations, and setup).
• Analysis of requirements and production of specifications
• Partner with stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc.
• Work within a project management/& SCRUM Agile delivery methodology.
• Post secondary degree or diploma preferred in related area
• 5 to 7 years of hands-on coding on .Net web development experience
• 2+ years of development experience in the Microsoft Azure technology stack
• Experience in RESTful API implementation with demonstrable API design experience
• Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
• Hands on experience of designing and delivering Microsoft Azure Services.
• Strong experience with the following technologies:
• Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development technologies including Azure Functions, Service Bus, Logic Apps, .NET, etc.
• Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
• JSON, REST APIs and high scale performant service facades
• Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies
• Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
• Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
• Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
• Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions
• Experience working in a DevOps environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System would be a distinct advantage.
• Communication (verbal and written) – excellent
• Team player
• Motivating/inspiring others
• Multi – tasking in fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Some work beyond standard hours