• As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals.
• You would be working on the user interface of Symon. Expect to work with cutting-edge web technologies (React, Redux, Typescript, and Post CSS) to develop an advanced, single-page application to serve different device sizes.
• You can expect to have ownership of the components of the application that you work on.
• Build new features for the front end on top of a modern tech stack using React, Redux, PostCSS, written in Typescript, and deployed on AWS using Webpack.
• Work with our designers, UI team, and QA team to resolve bugs and create new features.
• Utilize and adopt open source technology.
• Lead and mentor junior developers
• Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals and share your ideas to improve the product with the team. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
• At least 4 years experience working as a software developer
• Experience with React, Redux, CSS3 and Typescript
• The ability to hit the ground running and provide immediate impact with minimal oversight
• A track record of being able to learn new technologies and systems and deliver product enhancements by yourself or with a small team