Client, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, enterprise risk, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 50 offices. Their professional services are diverse — from forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos, technology services to indirect tax, accounting, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and personal tax and financial planning. But they all have one thing in common: helping our clients excel.
• Senior Full Stack Developer
• 7+ years’ experience in developing web facing application using Microsoft stack
• Good understanding of MVC architecture & .Net framework
• Must have experience in creating responsive pages for web and mobile devices
• Must have good understanding of C# and OOPs concepts
• Good understanding of SQL server, writing queries, procedures, functions etc.
• Should have experience creating RESTful APIs
• Experience working with git and invision is a plus
• Should be familiar with deploying application on-premise servers using IIS