Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary: Need a strong Pega Developer/Architect with Onboarding lab experience
• Business group: Small business team. We do onboarding and credit education products. We run 2 large Pega labs. We are looking for a Senior Pega developer.
• Reason for request: needs an experienced Senior Pega Developer to replace a Senior Pega Developer who has resigned. This person will be a critical Production Support Resource so this is an important position to fill
Typical day in the role:
• Stand up meetings 9 AM
• Typical scrum life
• User stories assigned, deliver on tasks assigned
• Provide Daily updates on progress
• Daily touch points, work with the PO’s closely, and technical navigators.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• We are a lot of projects lined up. We have a Pega upgrade coming up next year, and cloud integrations in process. Anyone who wants to be challenged would thrive here. We have flexible hours, strong team. Good resource will definitely stay on for the full 2-year tenure
Qualifications/Must have skills:
• 10+ years of professional work experience, with 8+ years of relevant experience in PEGA/BPM
• 8+ years of experience in requirement analysis, design, development, Code Review, application maintenance and testing of multiple PEGA based solutions.
• 6+ years of experience in implementation of PRPC features – Case Management, Process Flows, Class Structure, Agents, Listeners, Integration, UI, Reports, Declarative rules, Data Model, Authorization.
• Well versed experience in build and deployment using Agile Methodology
• Certified PRPC System Architect (CSA) V5.5
• Certified PRPC Senior System Architect (CSSA)V6.2
• Certified CLSA Part I (7.1)
Nice to Have:
• Previous client experience
• Past FI or Banking experience